Monday, February 4, 2013

Daily Blues

Kind of hitting the wall on the dailies. I finished the Dominance Offensive this weekend. I really enjoyed that and thought it was some of the beat dailies work Blizzard has done.

Unfortunately, I'm still working on the 5.0 daily reps and I'm finding them to be a grind. I hit revered with Golden Lotus, which was nice and picked up the Chest piece there. That also unlocked the Shado-Pan and August Celesteials for me. Both have enchant recipes I'm looking for, but I'm pretty sick of the dailies grind now.

Blizzard, for all their talk of options has pretty much made the dailies mandatory if you want to max out your professions. I'm really not sure the thought process there, but it's got me kind of stuck otherwise, I'm just running LFD, with scenarios during the queue. I find that to be a heck of a lot more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment