Saturday, March 19, 2011

Creature Comforts

I was looking for an activity, so I decided to start leveling some of the professions that I'd never done on my alts. I'm using my Fury Warrior as a bank alt, so I decided to level Blacksmithing and Engineering on them. I had read that both of these are expensive to level and don't generate a lot of cash, but with $300k in the bank, I figured I'm in position to finally level them now.

I've been at it a week and finally have both up to 425 and then I came across by new bank alt best friend, the MOLL-E. The portable mailbox for engineers is absolutely awesome. I've got an Argent Gruntling on my main, but the two minutes to use the mailbox is pretty limiting for AH duties and I don't like parking my DK anyway. The MOLL-E has a ten minute up time, which is perfect for cancelling and reposting all my glyphs. No more running back and forth to the mailbox. Woo Hoo! The two hour cooldown is a bit of a drag, but I usually don't repost that often anyway unless I'm just killing time on the weekend. Overall, it's a huge quality of like improvement for an aspiring goblin!

No comments:

Post a Comment